2018 video - See what an Ultra Challenge is like...
WALK, JOG, or RUN it
NEW - 21/22 July 2018
Dorset's fabulous Jurassic Coast provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some glorious views enroute and a few hills in between! A Saturday morning start in Poole, past Sandbanks, a short ferry ride, and 100km of trails and famous landmarks before the finish line and an overwhelming sense of achievement.
Whether you're a regular walker and new to endurance events, or an occasional marathon runner looking to up the distance, this challenge is for you, with full support & the best hospitality through day & night. Your journey will be unforgettable, and with some determination, spirit, and resolve - anyone can take on the Jurassic Coast!
- Full Challenge (100km) -24+ hrs
- 1st Half option (58km)
- 2nd Half option (42km)
- 2nd Half 'join a 100km'er' option
- 1st Quarter option (27km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- ...with halfway camp option
- Tented Village start & warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~12.5km
- Fully signed route
- Trek masters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttles - finish to station
- Park & ride options - easy to join
- Optional coaches back to London
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Jurassic Coast Challenge APP