Poole to Bridport...
Registration Open via new website www.ultrachallenge.com
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. Past Durdle Door it's up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then on to Portland Bill, and nature reserves along to the western end of the unique Chesil Beach - and on to West Bay's cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You'll get full support and great hospitality all the way - leaving you to focus on this epic challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Whatever distance you take on, it will be fun, rewarding, and absolutely achievable with your resolve & determination. Join us for an unforgettable weekend by the coast - and Push Yourself Further in 2019!